- How teams and leagues are finding ways to respond to the challenges of COVID-19.
- Management writer Ram Charan explains the benefits of managing by cash earnings per share.November 7, 2019 by Art Kleiner
- Three key trends that are shaping value-added and sales taxes. For more insight, read “It Pays to Keep Tabs on Indirect Taxes.”December 21, 2018
- Businesses need to understand three key trends that are shaping value-added and sales taxes, and take three steps to keep pace with change. See also “Why You Need to Pay More Attention to Indirect Taxes in 2019.”December 17, 2018 by Jo Bello
- With tax rules changing and interest rates set to rise globally, companies need to organize their operations around a new value equation.June 27, 2018 by Liz Sweigart
- Capital expenditures are an overlooked lever for helping companies boost cash flows — and ultimately shareholder returns.
- In the first interview in this series, which kicks off PwC’s 2018 CEO Survey, chief executive Safra Catz explains the broad culture shift brought on by AI and cloud technologies.January 12, 2018 by Art Kleiner
- Focus on intrinsic value, not share price, to surpass investor expectations.
All articles tagged: financial strategy
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes
Videos, Galleries, & More