- The way in which ancient societies organized themselves offers clues to how to manage today’s changing workforce.
- May 2, 2019 by Matt PalmquistIn the gig economy, more companies are employing temporary workers for greater flexibility. But that strategy comes at a cost.
- July 20, 2018A quick look at the challenges faced by location-independent freelancers, and the opportunities they present for organizations. For more insight, read “Designing a Future for the Untethered Workforce.”
- July 18, 2018 by Suvarchala NarayananThe gig economy — and the growing group of digital nomads within it — requires a wider variety of new products and services than businesses and governments are currently prepared to deliver. See also “Digital Nomads."
- March 15, 2016 by Theodore KinniIn Agile Talent, Jon Younger and Norm Smallwood lay out a system for getting more from external talent.
All articles tagged: gig economy
More PwC insights
Bold insights for bold leaders. A new series that addresses the most urgent forces facing business leaders in 2021 — and beyond. Explore the series.