- The Dutch turned adversity into a compelling economic opportunity. Other countries could do the same.
- September 14, 2018 by Adam KahaneContentious pipeline projects all over the world offer examples of how complex problems require complicated solutions.
- January 9, 2018 by Art KleinerAnd what they tell us about China’s Belt and Road Initiative, Industry 4.0, and Silicon Valley dynamics.
All articles tagged: global infrastructure
- 1.Superhuman resources: How HR leaders have redefined their C-suite role
- 2.Why business leaders should try thinking like a comedian
- 3.Empathy: The glue we need to fix a fractured world
- 4.Meet modern compliance: Using AI and data to manage business risk better
- 5.Get your company in shape by redefining how people work
Videos, Galleries, & More
An integrated approach to city resilience and how urban leaders can better prepare for natural and human catastrophes.