- The Dutch turned adversity into a compelling economic opportunity. Other countries could do the same.
- September 14, 2018 by Adam KahaneContentious pipeline projects all over the world offer examples of how complex problems require complicated solutions.
- January 9, 2018 by Art KleinerAnd what they tell us about China’s Belt and Road Initiative, Industry 4.0, and Silicon Valley dynamics.
All articles tagged: global infrastructure
- 1.Create a virtual watercooler to spark innovative problem-solving
- 2.How the need for secure supply chains is propelling blockchain
- 3.The secret recipe for organizational culture is no recipe
- 4.Aneeta Rattan confronts bias in the workplace
- 5.How organizations can design for agility and embrace uncertainty
More PwC insights
Four fault lines show a fracturing among global consumers.