- Products that resonate best with consumers at the bottom of the pyramid are those designed with an understanding of their aspirations and needs.
- Three key trends that are shaping value-added and sales taxes. For more insight, read “It Pays to Keep Tabs on Indirect Taxes.”December 21, 2018
- Businesses need to understand three key trends that are shaping value-added and sales taxes, and take three steps to keep pace with change. See also “Why You Need to Pay More Attention to Indirect Taxes in 2019.”December 17, 2018 by Jo Bello
- Military contractors are reinventing themselves for a world of rapidly evolving technology and new geopolitical relationships.
- Profit warnings not only hurt a company’s domestic rivals, but also international competitors, and can cause industry-wide investor skittishness.December 22, 2016 by Matt Palmquist
- Aging populations and slower birthrates are presenting challenges to cities around the world.November 7, 2016
- The key to selling products to an ethnically diverse audience may not be as obvious as you think.March 31, 2016 by Matt Palmquist
- The U.K.’s efforts to redefine its relationship with the European Union highlight a growing trend of countries hedging on globalization.February 23, 2016 by Daniel Gross
- How companies with multiple businesses operating in far-flung markets can avoid common strategy-implementation pitfalls.December 21, 2015 by Ken Favaro
All articles tagged: global markets
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes