- By moving away from disposable packaging, companies can address the global problem of plastic waste.
- Paul Polman, former chief executive of Unilever, explains why partnerships among government, civil society, and business are urgently needed.
- Facebook’s evolving mission statement is evidence that people are craving smaller communities and niche experiences.May 3, 2019 by Kevin Maney
- With many governments launching UBI-style payments in response to COVID-19 job losses, ongoing UBI programs could become a reality. But first, policymakers and businesses will have to address fundamental implementation issues.April 10, 2019 by Deepali Srivastava
- The Dutch turned adversity into a compelling economic opportunity. Other countries could do the same.January 28, 2019 by Bobbie van der List
- Winners, losers, and strategies in the new world economic order.Related tags: china, China geopolitics, currency wars, disruption, economic growth, economics, emerging markets, financial crisis, geopolitics, global economy, global issues, global perspective, global trade, global trends, innovation, innovation strategy, international relations, megatrends, state-owned enterprises
All articles tagged: global trends
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes
Videos, Galleries, & More