- Jeroen Drost, CEO of SHV Holdings, one of the Netherlands’ largest family-owned businesses, explains how values and a mixed portfolio tip the balance toward optimism.
- October 23, 2019 by Matt PalmquistA case study shows how a small business arm can deliver real value and innovation to a multinational.
- March 20, 2019 by Jeremy GrantJaime Augusto Zobel de Ayala, who leads one of the Philippines’ biggest conglomerates, explains how Southeast Asian companies are taking advantage of the changes in East–West dynamics.
- November 7, 2018 by Art KleinerNatarajan Chandrasekaran, chair of Tata Sons, sets a strategic course for the 21st century.
- He understood that everything a company sells — and everything its customers do — should contribute to the experience.
All articles tagged: global companies
More PwC insights
Tune in to to find out how companies can build resilience into their DNA.