- As officials promote virtual doctor’s visits to curb the spread of coronavirus, this efficient form of care may lower costs.
- PwC’s new digital assessment tool, the COVID-19 Navigator, can help leaders understand the potential impact of the novel coronavirus on their business.
- A new, biweekly PwC survey tracks the priorities emerging among companies’ financial leaders.March 19, 2020 by Amity Millhiser
- In the face of a global crisis, well-prepared businesses can help protect their workers and their bottom lines.
- Health sensors that are built into people’s daily lives (and attire) could help researchers address many types of life-threatening crises.January 29, 2019 by Kevin Maney
- In his new book, Mistreated, former Permanente Medical Group CEO Robert Pearl diagnoses the woes afflicting one of the country’s largest industries.June 12, 2017 by Theodore Kinni
All articles tagged: health crisis
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes