- Will your company’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic create institutional pride or destroy it?
- April 3, 2020 by Kevin ManeyAs officials promote virtual doctor’s visits to curb the spread of coronavirus, this efficient form of care may lower costs.
- PwC’s new digital assessment tool, the COVID-19 Navigator, can help leaders understand the potential impact of the novel coronavirus on their business.
- March 19, 2020 by Amity MillhiserA new, biweekly PwC survey tracks the priorities emerging among companies’ financial leaders.
- In the face of a global crisis, well-prepared businesses can help protect their workers and their bottom lines.
- January 29, 2019 by Kevin ManeyHealth sensors that are built into people’s daily lives (and attire) could help researchers address many types of life-threatening crises.
- June 12, 2017 by Theodore KinniIn his new book, Mistreated, former Permanente Medical Group CEO Robert Pearl diagnoses the woes afflicting one of the country’s largest industries.
All articles tagged: health crisis
Four stepping stones enable youth to cross the digital divide and gain the necessary skills to thrive.