- Companies must focus on the social factors that can influence employee performance.
- October 8, 2018 by Art KleinerRobert Wachter, M.D., author of The Digital Doctor, is increasingly optimistic that technology can improve healthcare. Better strategic management of people, systems, and data is making a difference.
- June 12, 2017 by Theodore KinniIn his new book, Mistreated, former Permanente Medical Group CEO Robert Pearl diagnoses the woes afflicting one of the country’s largest industries.
- Putting people at the core is the key to major improvements in financial, performance, regulatory, and quality indicators.
- Pursuing effective growth strategies will help firms navigate the uncertainty in the U.S. market.
- October 11, 2016 by Chunka MuiWe must discard several misconceptions and reimagine how our society confronts this deadly, and expensive, disease.
All articles tagged: health services
Saving to your library.
The item has been saved. Click here to access your saved items, or click the “X” to go back to the article.
There was an error