How deals are shaping the $450 billion industry that manages prescriptions in the United States.
- Leaders must act quickly to overcome obstacles so they can harness revenue opportunities for the industry and health benefits for society.
- As large companies join forces to tackle healthcare, they will accelerate innovation and disruption in the broader industry.
- As the massive healthcare program for low-income U.S. residents evolves, players will have to develop new capabilities.
- To thrive in the growing MA market, a culture of regulatory compliance is key.
- In a turbulent environment, it is vital for healthcare companies to build business models that can withstand uncertainty and change.
- As the healthcare landscape evolves, stakeholders in the pharmacy value chain need to rethink how they organize to deliver value.
- To capitalize on the rapid growth in membership, insurers need to rethink the way they design and administer MA plans.
- Payors, providers, medtech companies, and pharmaceutical firms need to get better at working with one another.
- In his new book, Mistreated, former Permanente Medical Group CEO Robert Pearl diagnoses the woes afflicting one of the country’s largest industries.June 12, 2017 by Theodore Kinni
- How healthcare providers can create resilience and opportunities in a period of uncertainty.
- Robert Henkel, president and CEO of Ascension Health, the delivery subsidiary of Ascension, has helped lead the transformation of the nation’s largest Catholic healthcare system as it fulfills its mission in a changing healthcare environment.August 29, 2016 by Benjamin Isgur
- People don’t crave the latest fitness wearable. Their overwhelming preference is for simple applications that provide and organize information.
- A comprehensive model shows how far-reaching trends in the massive industry will influence the growth of profit pools — and how payors and providers should respond.
All articles tagged: healthcare providers