- COVID-19 has highlighted the importance of keeping patients, families, and caregivers informed and connected, and of valuing them as co-creators in building the future of healthcare delivery.
- April 3, 2020 by Kevin ManeyAs officials promote virtual doctor’s visits to curb the spread of coronavirus, this efficient form of care may lower costs.
- What it means for healthcare companies to serve patients effectively is changing. Here’s how understanding and transforming your culture can help you get there.
- August 19, 2019 by Linda Rodriguez McRobbieWhy companies need to tread carefully in this unregulated space.
- October 8, 2018 by Art KleinerRobert Wachter, M.D., author of The Digital Doctor, is increasingly optimistic that technology can improve healthcare. Better strategic management of people, systems, and data is making a difference.
- To compete amid myriad disruptions, insurers in all sectors must wed strategy to structural changes.
- March 19, 2018 by Eric J. McNultyThe Amazon, Berkshire Hathaway, and JPMorgan Chase announcement shows that new action is possible.
- As large companies join forces to tackle healthcare, they will accelerate innovation and disruption in the broader industry.
- In a turbulent environment, it is vital for healthcare companies to build business models that can withstand uncertainty and change.
- As the healthcare landscape evolves, stakeholders in the pharmacy value chain need to rethink how they organize to deliver value.
- To capitalize on the rapid growth in membership, insurers need to rethink the way they design and administer MA plans.
- August 9, 2017Fraudulent products are booming in the global economy. And although we hear a lot about fake handbags, watches, and other luxury goods, counterfeit drugs are far more common.
- June 12, 2017 by Theodore KinniIn his new book, Mistreated, former Permanente Medical Group CEO Robert Pearl diagnoses the woes afflicting one of the country’s largest industries.
- October 11, 2016 by Chunka MuiWe must discard several misconceptions and reimagine how our society confronts this deadly, and expensive, disease.
- September 1, 2016 by Matt PalmquistRecent ADA-related challenges raise questions over corporate initiatives designed to improve employees’ health.
- August 29, 2016 by Benjamin IsgurRobert Henkel, president and CEO of Ascension Health, the delivery subsidiary of Ascension, has helped lead the transformation of the nation’s largest Catholic healthcare system as it fulfills its mission in a changing healthcare environment.
- Four strategies for creating value in life sciences.
- A comprehensive model shows how far-reaching trends in the massive industry will influence the growth of profit pools — and how payors and providers should respond.
All articles tagged: healthcare trends
- 1.Create a virtual watercooler to spark innovative problem-solving
- 2.How the need for secure supply chains is propelling blockchain
- 3.The secret recipe for organizational culture is no recipe
- 4.Aneeta Rattan confronts bias in the workplace
- 5.How organizations can design for agility and embrace uncertainty
More PwC insights
Four fault lines show a fracturing among global consumers.