- What captains of industry can learn from captains in the great age of sail.
- July 27, 2020 by Vikram MansharamaniIn an age of big data, artificial intelligence, and continual forecasting, fiction can help us navigate uncertainty by opening our eyes to a wide range of scenarios.
- June 12, 2020 by Mike JakemanIn his new book, historian Rutger Bregman argues that people are actually fundamentally good.
- May 26, 2020 by Daniel AkstIn his new book, American Business History, Walter A. Friedman offers a highly concise history of free enterprise in the United States.
- March 10, 2020 by Mike JakemanIn Don’t Fall for It, Ben Carlson delves into the psychology of why some people commit fraud — and why others become victims of it.
- What the Allied invasion of Normandy has to teach us about the power and utility of organizational agility.
All articles tagged: history
More PwC insights
How to increase resilience in international development today.