- Barbara Humpton, US CEO of one of the largest and oldest engineering firms in the world, talks about continuous innovation, the future of AI, and the societal aspects of technology.
- June 11, 2019 by Richard D’AveniHow one of the biggest companies you’ve never heard of may create the future of manufacturing.
- February 27, 2019 by Peter SchwartzSome of today’s innovations will become as prevalent as smartphones. Others, such as jet packs, won’t take off. Three factors can help you tell which are likely to succeed.
- November 7, 2018 by Art KleinerNatarajan Chandrasekaran, chair of Tata Sons, sets a strategic course for the 21st century.
- August 1, 2018Bringing digital prowess and sustainable practices together should be at the forefront of strategic thinking for any business. For further insights, read “Digital Technology and Sustainability: Positive Mutual Reinforcement.”
- Get the balance right between these two concepts, and your business can thrive. For more insight, see “How to Balance Digital Expertise and Sustainability.”
- The interlinked platforms that make up Industry 4.0 represent a new kind of challenge for manufacturers and other technology-intensive companies. With four key business ecosystems, they can make this new world their own.
- January 9, 2018 by Art KleinerAnd what they tell us about China’s Belt and Road Initiative, Industry 4.0, and Silicon Valley dynamics.
- March 23, 2017Ten tips to navigate the opportunities and uncertainties of this great wave of technological change. For more insight, read “10 Principles for Leading the Next Industrial Revolution.”
- Tools and techniques to ensure your company will stand out in the new age of digitization. See also “A Guide to Leading the Next Industrial Revolution.”
- During the next few years, says GE Digital’s leader, the Industrial Internet will turn every company into a digitally empowered enterprise.
- Global businesses are about to integrate their operations into a seamless digital whole, and thereby change the world.
All articles tagged: industry 4.0
More PwC insights
In one of the largest global surveys of workers, people revealed a mostly optimistic story, but one with some concerning undercurrents.