- In the 20th edition of strategy+business’s Best Business Books section, our writers identify the three most compelling reads in seven genres.
- October 16, 2020 by Theodore KinniUniversity College London professor Vaughn Tan offers lessons in innovation from the world of high cuisine.
- September 16, 2020 by Suvarchala NarayananNYU’s Christian Busch makes the case that serendipity is a skill, resulting from a mindset that allows you to see and act on opportunities in seemingly unrelated facts or events.
- August 10, 2020 by Stefan H. ThomkeDisciplined, rigorous testing of ideas and strategies is fundamental to innovation, but businesses are often held back by misconceptions.
- April 11, 2019 by Theodore KinniIn his new book, Harvard Business School prof Gary Pisano offers senior leaders a three-part solution to the innovation challenge.
- April 9, 2018 by James SurowieckiIn her book on inventive genius, Melissa Schilling delves into the personality traits that lead to breakthroughs. See also “Summer Reading: 8 Business Books – in Pictures”
- January 4, 2017 by Theodore KinniA veteran management professor at Cornell University’s ILR School recommends four books that can help leaders hone the ability to achieve their agendas.
- January 20, 2016 by Theodore KinniThere’s no scientific method for coming up with brilliant new ideas. But the authors of a new book argue that a set of habits can help foster innovation.
All articles tagged: innovation books
Exploring the business challenges and public policy responses that are shaping market activity in 37 economies worldwide.