Those who lead and advise companies on their digital transformation should rely more on imagination and less on experience.
- The flow of talent, investment, and ideas that has boosted companies’ global R&D efforts may soon be impeded by the rise of economic nationalism.
- Larry Smarr has become a vital conductor of innovation by insisting that scientists and researchers at the incubators he runs collaborate across the lines that separate disciplines.October 9, 2017 by Lawrence M. Fisher
- Successful innovation in big organizations demands three essential behaviors.June 28, 2017 by Ken Favaro
- A new survey examines how political and economic shifts can affect corporate innovation.June 14, 2017 by Barry Jaruzelski
- The tech giant’s partnership model shows how large companies can work with new ventures to drive innovation.
- As digital becomes the new normal, a few generic strategies that can help you determine where and how to create value. Which one is best for your enterprise?December 8, 2016 by John Sviokla
- Neuroscientists are learning how executive decision makers can use their minds to transform organizations. For further insights, read “The Neuroscience of Strategic Leadership.”November 3, 2016
- Startup nuTonomy thinks that the island nation is the place to make autonomous vehicles — in the form of driverless taxis — a reality.July 26, 2016 by Chunka Mui
- Not every new entrant in your market is a disruption. Learn how to diagnose and respond to threats. For further insights, read “Diagnosing Dislocation.”July 19, 2016
- Blockbusters aren’t the only path to success. Other types of innovation hold value and keep companies humming.July 18, 2016 by Andrew Hargadon
- Don’t assume the new entrant in your market is a disruption. Learn to recognize different types of threats and design the best strategic response.July 18, 2016 by Alexander Kandybin
- A new survey examines trends in R&D spending.June 15, 2016 by Barry Jaruzelski
- Winners, losers, and strategies in the new world economic order.Related tags: china, China geopolitics, currency wars, disruption, economic growth, economics, emerging markets, financial crisis, geopolitics, global economy, global issues, global perspective, global trade, global trends, innovation, innovation strategy, international relations, megatrends, state-owned enterprises
- A study describes how companies can adopt a flexible innovation strategy that is responsive to changes in rapidly shifting markets.March 3, 2016 by Matt Palmquist
All articles tagged: innovation strategy
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Barry Jaruzelski, Volker Staack, and Robert Chwalik
- by Colm Kelly and Blair Sheppard
- by Vinay Couto, Deniz Caglar, and John Plansky