- Innovators must prepare for their journey like adventurers: studying the conditions and being prepared to respond to dynamic elements along their path.
- November 9, 2020 by Daniel GrossIn the 20th edition of strategy+business’s Best Business Books section, our writers identify the three most compelling reads in seven genres.
- October 16, 2020 by Theodore KinniUniversity College London professor Vaughn Tan offers lessons in innovation from the world of high cuisine.
- September 16, 2020 by Suvarchala NarayananNYU’s Christian Busch makes the case that serendipity is a skill, resulting from a mindset that allows you to see and act on opportunities in seemingly unrelated facts or events.
- August 10, 2020 by Stefan H. ThomkeDisciplined, rigorous testing of ideas and strategies is fundamental to innovation, but businesses are often held back by misconceptions.
- April 11, 2019 by Theodore KinniIn his new book, Harvard Business School prof Gary Pisano offers senior leaders a three-part solution to the innovation challenge.
- April 9, 2018 by James SurowieckiIn her book on inventive genius, Melissa Schilling delves into the personality traits that lead to breakthroughs. See also “Summer Reading: 8 Business Books – in Pictures”
- January 4, 2017 by Theodore KinniA veteran management professor at Cornell University’s ILR School recommends four books that can help leaders hone the ability to achieve their agendas.
- January 20, 2016 by Theodore KinniThere’s no scientific method for coming up with brilliant new ideas. But the authors of a new book argue that a set of habits can help foster innovation.
All articles tagged: innovation books
Saving to your library.
The item has been saved. Click here to access your saved items, or click the “X” to go back to the article.
There was an error