- Sarah Kaplan looks at how leaders can turn stakeholder scrutiny and difficult decisions to their advantage in her new book, The 360˚ Corporation.
- August 21, 2019 by Art KleinerSteelcase CEO Jim Keane explains how giving people work-space choices can make workplace behavior more human.
- About 200 Chinese startups have valuations of $1 billion or more, and many are preparing to go global.
- Adidas CEO Kasper Rørsted explains how to align business strategy and execution during a shift in global consumer demand.
- July 23, 2018The power landscape is changing quickly, providing new opportunities for both upstarts and traditional utilities.
- July 16, 2018 by Kevin ManeyCompanies are already designing robots to handle tasks that would be unthinkable for humans.
- February 5, 2018 by Jeremy GrantFreek Vermeulen explains why unhelpful practices go unnoticed and suggests how rooting them out can help innovation.
- August 30, 2017 by Bobbie van der ListA few companies in Tokyo are using U.S. management methods to resolve the trade-off between long employee tenures and global competitiveness.
- June 28, 2017 by Ken FavaroSuccessful innovation in big organizations demands three essential behaviors.
- December 8, 2016 by John SvioklaAs digital becomes the new normal, a few generic strategies that can help you determine where and how to create value. Which one is best for your enterprise?
- December 1, 2016 by Matt PalmquistCompanies with employee-friendly policies produce more patents, which shareholders highly value and result in long-term financial benefits.
- July 18, 2016 by Andrew HargadonBlockbusters aren’t the only path to success. Other types of innovation hold value and keep companies humming.
- June 30, 2016 by Rob SheltonBreakthroughs happen when organizations are set up to support them.
- April 28, 2016 by Matt PalmquistLarge U.S. firms react to competition from high-quality foreign importers by investing more in their own R&D efforts and producing more patents.
All articles tagged: innovative companies
Recommended by Strategy&
Take this short survey to shed light on the leadership characteristics that will propel your organization to success.