- Typical crisis planning focuses on specific potential shocks. But how do you prepare for an unforeseen “asymmetric” threat — one that comes out of nowhere, with no rule book to follow?
- January 17, 2018 by John JullensMultinationals need to prepare for a range of contingencies to protect their Chinese interests and operations.
- The flow of talent, investment, and ideas that has boosted companies’ global R&D efforts may soon be impeded by the rise of economic nationalism.
- Winners, losers, and strategies in the new world economic order.Related tags: china, China geopolitics, currency wars, disruption, economic growth, economics, emerging markets, financial crisis, geopolitics, global economy, global issues, global perspective, global trade, global trends, innovation, innovation strategy, international relations, megatrends, state-owned enterprises
- November 16, 2015 by Eric J. McNultyLook for the overlooked skill sets and expertise pools in your organization.
- October 27, 2015 by Eric J. McNultyThe world is getting more dynamic and complex, not less, so leaders must learn how to surmount new challenges.
All articles tagged: international relations
More PwC insights
How to increase resilience in international development today.