- Typical crisis planning focuses on specific potential shocks. But how do you prepare for an unforeseen “asymmetric” threat — one that comes out of nowhere, with no rule book to follow?
- January 17, 2018 by John JullensMultinationals need to prepare for a range of contingencies to protect their Chinese interests and operations.
- The flow of talent, investment, and ideas that has boosted companies’ global R&D efforts may soon be impeded by the rise of economic nationalism.
- Winners, losers, and strategies in the new world economic order.Related tags: china, China geopolitics, currency wars, disruption, economic growth, economics, emerging markets, financial crisis, geopolitics, global economy, global issues, global perspective, global trade, global trends, innovation, innovation strategy, international relations, megatrends, state-owned enterprises
- November 16, 2015 by Eric J. McNultyLook for the overlooked skill sets and expertise pools in your organization.
- October 27, 2015 by Eric J. McNultyThe world is getting more dynamic and complex, not less, so leaders must learn how to surmount new challenges.
All articles tagged: international relations
Saving to your library.
The item has been saved. Click here to access your saved items, or click the “X” to go back to the article.
There was an error