- Barbara Humpton, US CEO of one of the largest and oldest engineering firms in the world, talks about continuous innovation, the future of AI, and the societal aspects of technology.
- James Vlahos’s new book, Talk to Me, is a good starting point for exploring how voice computing could disrupt your business.June 13, 2019 by Theodore Kinni
- Blockchain, IoT, and AI offer companies new ways to track, secure, and verify their assets.
- Bringing digital prowess and sustainable practices together should be at the forefront of strategic thinking for any business. For further insights, read “Digital Technology and Sustainability: Positive Mutual Reinforcement.”August 1, 2018
- Get the balance right between these two concepts, and your business can thrive. For more insight, see “How to Balance Digital Expertise and Sustainability.”
- The world’s largest and fastest-growing home appliance company has always moved ahead of technological change. Now, as it enters a world of sensors and artificial intelligence, it is shifting the way it does business yet again.February 26, 2018 by Zhang Ruimin
- New surveys reveal a lack of confidence in cybersecurity, and how companies can respond.December 19, 2017 by Joe Nocera
- The influential economic theorist looks ahead to a world of virtually free energy and zero marginal cost production, and to a desperate race against climate change.
- How technology endowed with creative intelligence changes the way companies generate and distribute content.
- During the next few years, says GE Digital’s leader, the Industrial Internet will turn every company into a digitally empowered enterprise.
- Technology and the Internet of Things are eroding the boundaries that have long classified businesses. Here’s how to change your company’s approach.January 3, 2017 by Norbert Schwieters
- At MIT’s Media Lab, an engineer and biophysicist — and double amputee — is designing prosthetics that connect body and brain.October 3, 2016 by Sally Helgesen
- Global businesses are about to integrate their operations into a seamless digital whole, and thereby change the world.
- The manufacturing chief describes how an industrial powerhouse founded in the 19th century is using software, sensors, and savvy to create a digital manufacturer that can thrive in the 21st century.February 9, 2016 by Daniel Gross
All articles tagged: internet of things
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes
Videos, Galleries, & More
- Interactiveby Myles Mellor