- Barbara Humpton, US CEO of one of the largest and oldest engineering firms in the world, talks about continuous innovation, the future of AI, and the societal aspects of technology.
- June 13, 2019 by Theodore KinniJames Vlahos’s new book, Talk to Me, is a good starting point for exploring how voice computing could disrupt your business.
- Blockchain, IoT, and AI offer companies new ways to track, secure, and verify their assets.
- August 1, 2018Bringing digital prowess and sustainable practices together should be at the forefront of strategic thinking for any business. For further insights, read “Digital Technology and Sustainability: Positive Mutual Reinforcement.”
- Get the balance right between these two concepts, and your business can thrive. For more insight, see “How to Balance Digital Expertise and Sustainability.”
- February 26, 2018 by Zhang RuiminThe world’s largest and fastest-growing home appliance company has always moved ahead of technological change. Now, as it enters a world of sensors and artificial intelligence, it is shifting the way it does business yet again.
- December 19, 2017 by Joe NoceraNew surveys reveal a lack of confidence in cybersecurity, and how companies can respond.
- The influential economic theorist looks ahead to a world of virtually free energy and zero marginal cost production, and to a desperate race against climate change.
- How technology endowed with creative intelligence changes the way companies generate and distribute content.
- During the next few years, says GE Digital’s leader, the Industrial Internet will turn every company into a digitally empowered enterprise.
- January 3, 2017 by Norbert SchwietersTechnology and the Internet of Things are eroding the boundaries that have long classified businesses. Here’s how to change your company’s approach.
- October 3, 2016 by Sally HelgesenAt MIT’s Media Lab, an engineer and biophysicist — and double amputee — is designing prosthetics that connect body and brain.
- Global businesses are about to integrate their operations into a seamless digital whole, and thereby change the world.
- February 9, 2016 by Daniel GrossThe manufacturing chief describes how an industrial powerhouse founded in the 19th century is using software, sensors, and savvy to create a digital manufacturer that can thrive in the 21st century.
All articles tagged: internet of things
- 1.The secret recipe for organizational culture is no recipe
- 2.How organizations can design for agility and embrace uncertainty
- 3.10 principles of organization design
- 4.Why managing uncertainty is a key leadership skill
- 5.Changing Channels In The Automotive Industry: The Future of Automotive Marketing and Distribution
More PwC insights
Four fault lines show a fracturing among global consumers.