The influential economic theorist looks ahead to a world of virtually free energy and zero marginal cost production, and to a desperate race against climate change.
- How technology endowed with creative intelligence changes the way companies generate and distribute content.
- During the next few years, says GE Digital’s leader, the Industrial Internet will turn every company into a digitally empowered enterprise.
- Technology and the Internet of Things are eroding the boundaries that have long classified businesses. Here’s how to change your company’s approach.January 3, 2017 by Norbert Schwieters
- At MIT’s Media Lab, an engineer and biophysicist — and double amputee — is designing prosthetics that connect body and brain.October 3, 2016 by Sally Helgesen
- Global businesses are about to integrate their operations into a seamless digital whole, and thereby change the world.
- The manufacturing chief describes how an industrial powerhouse founded in the 19th century is using software, sensors, and savvy to create a digital manufacturer that can thrive in the 21st century.February 9, 2016 by Daniel Gross
All articles tagged: internet of things
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Aaron Gilcreast and Larry Jones
- by Andrew Apostolou
- by Augusto Giacoman