- Jeroen Drost, CEO of SHV Holdings, one of the Netherlands’ largest family-owned businesses, explains how values and a mixed portfolio tip the balance toward optimism.
- CEO Hernán Rincón explains his goal to transform Avianca into a digital company that flies airplanes.
- September 26, 2018 by Art KleinerBrazilian media and private equity leader Eduardo Sirotsky Melzer has a message for high-tech, middle-market companies in emerging economies: This could be their moment.
- May 30, 2018 by Adam KahaneStrong teams include diverse perspectives, and healthy working relationships and successful outcomes hinge on honest communication. But there are ways to make sure you “fight right.” See also “How to Fight in a Productive Way.”
- May 30, 2018Three tactics your team can use to encourage fair — and useful — fighting. For more insight, read “Why Teams Should Argue.”
- Bernardo Vargas Gibsone, CEO of the Colombian utility and construction company ISA, sees opportunity emerging from turmoil.
- Lessons from the Chilean government’s response to crisis.
- October 4, 2017 by Laura W. GellerRotman School assistant professor Laura Doering explores the intersection of economic development and human nature.
All articles tagged: latin america
Four stepping stones enable youth to cross the digital divide and gain the necessary skills to thrive.