- Our picks for the best business books of 2020 in seven categories.
- November 9, 2020 by Daniel GrossIn the 20th edition of strategy+business’s Best Business Books section, our writers identify the three most compelling reads in seven genres.
- July 1, 2020For those who want to slow down and still keep up.
- December 5, 2019 by Art KleinerBusiness storyteller Annette Simmons explains how the right narrative can help leaders and listeners broaden their perspective and circle of concern.
- November 5, 2019Our picks for the best business books of 2019 in seven categories. See also the slideshow “Top shelf picks: Best Business Books 2019."
- October 3, 2019 by Art KleinerFormer Tata Group director R. Gopalakrishnan, who's written a new book, says the best leaders focus on building both a better business and a better world.
- Growing into a meta-leader gives you the tools to skillfully manage any situation.
- April 30, 2019 by Theodore KinniIn his new book, UNC-Charlotte professor Steven Rogelberg offers an evidence-based guide to holding better meetings.
- November 5, 2018Our picks for the best business books of 2018 in seven categories. See also Top Shelf Picks: Best Business Books 2018.
- August 8, 2018 by Theodore KinniIn their new book, a trio of Rotman School professors demystify artificial intelligence for business leaders.
- July 10, 2018 by Theodore KinniIn his exuberant new book, the management guru sums up 50 years of experience with exhortations to pursue excellence.
- June 4, 2018 by Theodore KinniThe more complex and tightly coupled the system, say authors Chris Clearfield and András Tilcsik, the more urgent the need to manage the risk of meltdowns.
- April 3, 2018 by Adam KahaneThree “stretch” strategies can help teams move forward when members can’t agree and don’t like or trust one another.
- November 7, 2017Our writers’ selection of the year’s best business book in seven categories.
- November 7, 2017 by Sally HelgesenCaptains Courageous and Agile
- November 7, 2017Our picks for the best business books of 2017 in seven categories.
- November 7, 2017 by Daniel GrossIn the 17th edition of our Best Business Books section, our crack team of reviewers has ferreted out the most inspiring, illuminating, and entertaining volumes of the past year. See also Best Business Books 2017 — in Pictures.
- October 17, 2017 by Augusto GiacomanPracticing mindful followership lets people build up crucial skills that help them run organizations effectively.
- October 31, 2016The “top shelf” picks in our Best Business Books 2016 roundup.
- October 31, 2016Our picks for the best business books of 2016 in seven categories.
- October 31, 2016 by Daniel GrossFor the 16th edition of our Best Business Books of the year section, we've assembled a team of learned, expert, and stylish guides. See also Best Business Books 2016 — in Pictures.
- June 7, 2016 by Art KleinerFor Dartmouth professor Syd Finkelstein, “glorious bastards” such as Larry Ellison, “iconoclasts” such as Alice Waters, and “nurturers” such as Jon Stewart are models for the next generation of leadership development.
- March 30, 2016 by Theodore KinniA leading light of the corporate responsibility movement calls out a reading list for building a sustainable economy.
- October 20, 2015 by Susan CrammA new book shows why the qualities we reward in our leaders can actually undermine a company’s performance.
- September 2, 2015 by Theodore KinniIn a new book, leadership expert Ira Chaleff argues teaching employees to disobey orders is an essential management safeguard.
All articles tagged: leadership books
Exploring the business challenges and public policy responses that are shaping market activity in 37 economies worldwide.