- More access to AI tools means more innovation, but the process of providing this access must be carefully managed.
- December 19, 2019 by Kevin ManeyArtificial intelligence could soon deliver sports commentary customized to a viewer’s preferences. And if robots can learn to do this sort of talking, the applications could be far-reaching.
- November 5, 2019 by James SurowieckiSpeaking of code.
- For agribusinesses, implementing new technologies requires focusing on four critical capabilities.
- Gaming, artificial intelligence, and deep learning are paving the way for dynamic and resilient 21st-century business models.
- November 8, 2018 by Howard YuThe story of how one organization helped the chronically homeless demonstrates the inherent value of observation, empathy, and perseverance.
- September 17, 2018 by Deborah UngerCan crowdsourcing and algorithms improve the customer experience when it comes to data privacy and terms of service?
- August 3, 2018It is human nature to distrust what we don’t understand, and much about AI may not be completely clear. For further insights, read “The Future of Artificial Intelligence Depends on Trust.”
- If it is to drive business success, AI cannot hide in a black box. For more insight, see “3 Steps to Building Trust in AI.”
- July 25, 2017 by Daniel GrossIt’s too simplistic to view advances in automation as inspiring either sadness or euphoria.
- July 19, 2017 by Theodore KinniChess champion Garry Kasparov replays his historic loss to Deep Blue to illuminate the potential of AI.
All articles tagged: machine learning
- 1.Taking Wal-Mart Global: Lessons From Retailing's Giant
- 2.The power of power consciousness
- 3.The secret recipe for organizational culture is no recipe
- 4.Changing Channels In The Automotive Industry: The Future of Automotive Marketing and Distribution
- 5.How Sage Group is supporting resilience in small and medium-sized businesses
More PwC insights
In one of the largest global surveys of workers, people revealed a mostly optimistic story, but one with some concerning undercurrents.