- More access to AI tools means more innovation, but the process of providing this access must be carefully managed.
- Artificial intelligence could soon deliver sports commentary customized to a viewer’s preferences. And if robots can learn to do this sort of talking, the applications could be far-reaching.December 19, 2019 by Kevin Maney
- Speaking of code.November 5, 2019 by James Surowiecki
- For agribusinesses, implementing new technologies requires focusing on four critical capabilities.
- Gaming, artificial intelligence, and deep learning are paving the way for dynamic and resilient 21st-century business models.
- The story of how one organization helped the chronically homeless demonstrates the inherent value of observation, empathy, and perseverance.November 8, 2018 by Howard Yu
- Can crowdsourcing and algorithms improve the customer experience when it comes to data privacy and terms of service?September 17, 2018 by Deborah Unger
- It is human nature to distrust what we don’t understand, and much about AI may not be completely clear. For further insights, read “The Future of Artificial Intelligence Depends on Trust.”August 3, 2018
- If it is to drive business success, AI cannot hide in a black box. For more insight, see “3 Steps to Building Trust in AI.”
- It’s too simplistic to view advances in automation as inspiring either sadness or euphoria.July 25, 2017 by Daniel Gross
- Chess champion Garry Kasparov replays his historic loss to Deep Blue to illuminate the potential of AI.July 19, 2017 by Theodore Kinni
All articles tagged: machine learning
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes
Videos, Galleries, & More
- Interactiveby Myles Mellor