- In the 20th edition of strategy+business’s Best Business Books section, our writers identify the three most compelling reads in seven genres.
- July 1, 2020For those who want to slow down and still keep up.
- January 30, 2020 by Adam BryantIn an era of endless disruption, the word feels increasingly dated.
- Growing into a meta-leader gives you the tools to skillfully manage any situation.
- April 30, 2019 by Theodore KinniIn his new book, UNC-Charlotte professor Steven Rogelberg offers an evidence-based guide to holding better meetings.
- July 10, 2018 by Theodore KinniIn his exuberant new book, the management guru sums up 50 years of experience with exhortations to pursue excellence.
- June 4, 2018 by Theodore KinniThe more complex and tightly coupled the system, say authors Chris Clearfield and András Tilcsik, the more urgent the need to manage the risk of meltdowns.
- November 7, 2017 by Duff McDonaldMind Over Matter
- June 7, 2016 by Art KleinerFor Dartmouth professor Syd Finkelstein, “glorious bastards” such as Larry Ellison, “iconoclasts” such as Alice Waters, and “nurturers” such as Jon Stewart are models for the next generation of leadership development.
- May 26, 2016 by Theodore KinniThe legendary management guru believes burying your nose in a book can be the most effective strategy for succeeding in business.
- November 2, 2015 by Theodore KinniWhat a Character!
All articles tagged: management books
More PwC insights
In one of the largest global surveys of workers, people revealed a mostly optimistic story, but one with some concerning undercurrents.