- In an era of endless disruption, the word feels increasingly dated.
- Growing into a meta-leader gives you the tools to skillfully manage any situation.
- In his new book, UNC-Charlotte professor Steven Rogelberg offers an evidence-based guide to holding better meetings.April 30, 2019 by Theodore Kinni
- In his exuberant new book, the management guru sums up 50 years of experience with exhortations to pursue excellence.July 10, 2018 by Theodore Kinni
- The more complex and tightly coupled the system, say authors Chris Clearfield and András Tilcsik, the more urgent the need to manage the risk of meltdowns.June 4, 2018 by Theodore Kinni
- Mind Over MatterNovember 7, 2017 by Duff McDonald
- For Dartmouth professor Syd Finkelstein, “glorious bastards” such as Larry Ellison, “iconoclasts” such as Alice Waters, and “nurturers” such as Jon Stewart are models for the next generation of leadership development.June 7, 2016 by Art Kleiner
- The legendary management guru believes burying your nose in a book can be the most effective strategy for succeeding in business.May 26, 2016 by Theodore Kinni
- What a Character!November 2, 2015 by Theodore Kinni
All articles tagged: management books
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes