- New research offers a taxonomy that can help marketers choose the right partners and deploy them effectively.
- December 2, 2020 by Vicki Huff EckertGoogle’s decision to phase out third-party cookies will usher in a new digital economy.
- Marketing was already at a defining moment, but COVID-19 has hastened the need for transformation.
- COVID-19 is forcing companies to leverage digital experiences rather than rely on traditional face-to-face models of engagement, but the change requires ramping up investments and reimagining operating models.
- March 19, 2020 by Matt PalmquistCorporate charity campaigns and donations are popular marketing tools. But do they pay off?
- November 15, 2019 by Theodore KinniA new book by two professors provides a tool kit for designers of customer, user, and employee experiences.
- August 14, 2019 by Theodore KinniRobert Wilson’s biography of P.T. Barnum seeks to balance the humbug and hucksterism with business success and good works.
- April 11, 2018 by Amy EmmertPeople want more human touch in their shopping experiences, but in this increasingly digital, automated world, how can brands deliver?
- He understood that everything a company sells — and everything its customers do — should contribute to the experience.
- January 25, 2018 by Eric J. McNultyHow I liberated myself from points and why it matters to your company.
- November 7, 2017 by Catharine P. TaylorSteady Progress
- February 20, 2017 by Shellie KarabellINSEAD’s David Dubois on how companies and their customers communicate in the digital age.
- February 1, 2017 by Matt PalmquistPopular commercials aired during the big game can drive up a firm’s stock price, but only if the brand is relatively unknown or has a flagging reputation.
- October 20, 2016 by Matt PalmquistBeing recognized as an international brand is usually a decided competitive advantage. But some markets and certain consumers prefer local firms.
- October 13, 2016 by Matt PalmquistCustomers who don’t hit the target to qualify for a reward are apt to hold it against the company and make fewer subsequent purchases.
- August 11, 2016 by Matt PalmquistAppealing to the cultural and economic specifics of a foreign market is the key to getting consumers to shop more frequently and spend more.
- June 7, 2016 by Suvarchala NarayananWhat do feature phones, regional newspapers, and smartphones have in common? They’re all vehicles for the country’s remarkable move to digital broadband.
- April 14, 2016 by Matt PalmquistDespite privacy concerns, businesses can benefit from including personalized information about potential customers in their email advertising appeals.
All articles tagged: marketing strategies
More PwC insights
How to increase resilience in international development today.