People want more human touch in their shopping experiences, but in this increasingly digital, automated world, how can brands deliver?
- He understood that everything a company sells — and everything its customers do — should contribute to the experience.
- How I liberated myself from points and why it matters to your company.January 25, 2018 by Eric J. McNulty
- Steady ProgressNovember 7, 2017 by Catharine P. Taylor
- INSEAD’s David Dubois on how companies and their customers communicate in the digital age.February 20, 2017 by Shellie Karabell
- Popular commercials aired during the big game can drive up a firm’s stock price, but only if the brand is relatively unknown or has a flagging reputation.February 1, 2017 by Matt Palmquist
- Being recognized as an international brand is usually a decided competitive advantage. But some markets and certain consumers prefer local firms.October 20, 2016 by Matt Palmquist
- Customers who don’t hit the target to qualify for a reward are apt to hold it against the company and make fewer subsequent purchases.October 13, 2016 by Matt Palmquist
- Appealing to the cultural and economic specifics of a foreign market is the key to getting consumers to shop more frequently and spend more.August 11, 2016 by Matt Palmquist
- What do feature phones, regional newspapers, and smartphones have in common? They’re all vehicles for the country’s remarkable move to digital broadband.June 7, 2016 by Suvarchala Narayanan
- Despite privacy concerns, businesses can benefit from including personalized information about potential customers in their email advertising appeals.April 14, 2016 by Matt Palmquist
All articles tagged: marketing strategies