- A new study shows that alliances and joint ventures are on the rise worldwide.
- Three questions will help you find the best combination of buy, borrow, and build for your business.October 2, 2018 by Ken Favaro
- Brazilian media and private equity leader Eduardo Sirotsky Melzer has a message for high-tech, middle-market companies in emerging economies: This could be their moment.September 26, 2018 by Art Kleiner
- Pursuit of innovation is crucial in the competitive global market.April 18, 2018 by Daniel Gross
- It’s a case study in the “attacker’s advantage.”December 7, 2017 by Ram Charan
- When it comes to attracting big business and talent, smaller cities often lose out. But Woonsocket, R.I., is poised to break the cycle.December 5, 2017 by Daniel Gross
- Discoveries in materials science could lead to a new era of growth. Who is best positioned to benefit — incumbent companies or upstarts?
- Former NBC Universal CEO Bob Wright looks back on his two decades at GE — and forward to a post-broadcast, post-cable media world.July 5, 2016 by Art Kleiner
- Remember the old adage that who you know matters as much as what you know?June 13, 2016 by Daniel Gross
- The case for consolidation in U.S. retail and commercial banking.
- Mature food companies need to use aggressive cost reduction, portfolio simplification, and substantially new approaches to growth to deliver competitive returns.
- Given the growing number of international mergers, managers must overcome cultural differences with foreign colleagues to avoid the type of friction that can devalue a deal.October 29, 2015 by Matt Palmquist
All articles tagged: mergers and deals
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes