- A new PwC survey reveals U.S. executives’ concerns about tax policy and pandemic response, and indicates plans for growth through trade and M&A.
- Crisis creates business opportunities. This time, M&A activity will lead the way, and buyers will be in the driver’s seat.
- Cross-border deals face increased scrutiny, but understanding where regulators are coming from can help prevent trouble.
- A new study shows that alliances and joint ventures are on the rise worldwide.
- October 2, 2018 by Ken FavaroThree questions will help you find the best combination of buy, borrow, and build for your business.
- September 26, 2018 by Art KleinerBrazilian media and private equity leader Eduardo Sirotsky Melzer has a message for high-tech, middle-market companies in emerging economies: This could be their moment.
- April 18, 2018 by Daniel GrossPursuit of innovation is crucial in the competitive global market.
- December 7, 2017 by Ram CharanIt’s a case study in the “attacker’s advantage.”
- December 5, 2017 by Daniel GrossWhen it comes to attracting big business and talent, smaller cities often lose out. But Woonsocket, R.I., is poised to break the cycle.
- Discoveries in materials science could lead to a new era of growth. Who is best positioned to benefit — incumbent companies or upstarts?
- July 5, 2016 by Art KleinerFormer NBC Universal CEO Bob Wright looks back on his two decades at GE — and forward to a post-broadcast, post-cable media world.
- June 13, 2016 by Daniel GrossRemember the old adage that who you know matters as much as what you know?
- The case for consolidation in U.S. retail and commercial banking.
- Mature food companies need to use aggressive cost reduction, portfolio simplification, and substantially new approaches to growth to deliver competitive returns.
- October 29, 2015 by Matt PalmquistGiven the growing number of international mergers, managers must overcome cultural differences with foreign colleagues to avoid the type of friction that can devalue a deal.
All articles tagged: mergers and deals
More PwC insights
Bold insights for bold leaders. A new series that addresses the most urgent forces facing business leaders in 2021 — and beyond. Explore the series.