- Silvio Kutić, CEO of Infobip, discusses the evolution of messaging technology and the ways in which artificial intelligence will change how we interact with the Internet.
- A new generation of devices, powered by artificial intelligence, could be in consumers’ hands within a few years.
- January 19, 2017 by Matt PalmquistConsumers who use mobile apps tend to make more-frequent purchases, spend less per transaction, and return items more often than those who don’t.
- August 1, 2016 by Munnish PuriThe managing director of BCCL, India’s foremost media conglomerate, continually reinvents the enterprise in the face of disruption.
- July 27, 2016 by Shellie KarabellThe Internet is disrupting one of the world’s oldest professions: selling art.
All articles tagged: mobile technology
More PwC insights
2,814 business leaders shared the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on their organizations.