- Silvio Kutić, CEO of Infobip, discusses the evolution of messaging technology and the ways in which artificial intelligence will change how we interact with the Internet.
- A new generation of devices, powered by artificial intelligence, could be in consumers’ hands within a few years.
- Consumers who use mobile apps tend to make more-frequent purchases, spend less per transaction, and return items more often than those who don’t.January 19, 2017 by Matt Palmquist
- The managing director of BCCL, India’s foremost media conglomerate, continually reinvents the enterprise in the face of disruption.August 1, 2016 by Munnish Puri
- The Internet is disrupting one of the world’s oldest professions: selling art.July 27, 2016 by Shellie Karabell
All articles tagged: mobile technology
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes
Videos, Galleries, & More