- Felipe Bayón, CEO of Ecopetrol, Colombia’s biggest company, explains how the company is transforming to stay on top.
- The success of players in an industry that is revolutionizing energy markets depends on getting the strategy right.
- The largest utilities around the globe are placing their bets on winning strategies and capabilities.
- September 14, 2018 by Adam KahaneContentious pipeline projects all over the world offer examples of how complex problems require complicated solutions.
- August 23, 2018 by Daniel GrossInvesting in more efficient ways for consumers to use your core commodity as it faces disruptive competition can be a smart move.
- Thanks to automation and reshoring, being a frontier nation is even harder than it used to be. See also “Myanmar’s Challenging Pathway to Growth – in Pictures.”
- December 11, 2017Myanmar’s emergence on the global stage will not follow the same trajectory as other frontier nations. For further insights, read “Myanmar’s Halting Economic Steps onto the Global Stage.”
- Regardless of their job title, leaders need to be able to connect new technologies to strategy.
- August 8, 2017 by Daniel GrossThe closing of an energy hedge fund shows unique difficulties market veterans face when forecasting.
- July 12, 2017 by Todd JirovecUtilities seeking to expand must be able to negotiate regulatory complexity while planning and executing deals effectively.
- November 15, 2016 by Daniel GrossEconomic narratives can change rapidly.
All articles tagged: oil and gas
- 1.Superhuman resources: How HR leaders have redefined their C-suite role
- 2.Why business leaders should try thinking like a comedian
- 3.Empathy: The glue we need to fix a fractured world
- 4.Meet modern compliance: Using AI and data to manage business risk better
- 5.Get your company in shape by redefining how people work
Videos, Galleries, & More
An integrated approach to city resilience and how urban leaders can better prepare for natural and human catastrophes.