- Felipe Bayón, CEO of Ecopetrol, Colombia’s biggest company, explains how the company is transforming to stay on top.
- November 7, 2017 by Ryan AventNot-So-Great Expectations
- August 8, 2017 by Daniel GrossThe closing of an energy hedge fund shows unique difficulties market veterans face when forecasting.
- March 10, 2016 by Daniel GrossCompanies and governments grappling with falling oil and gas prices are learning a difficult lesson about procyclicality.
- February 9, 2016 by Daniel GrossWhy we shouldn’t expect the price of air travel to fall just because jet fuel is cheaper.
All articles tagged: oil prices
- 1.Superhuman resources: How HR leaders have redefined their C-suite role
- 2.Why business leaders should try thinking like a comedian
- 3.Empathy: The glue we need to fix a fractured world
- 4.Meet modern compliance: Using AI and data to manage business risk better
- 5.Get your company in shape by redefining how people work
Videos, Galleries, & More
An integrated approach to city resilience and how urban leaders can better prepare for natural and human catastrophes.