- Felipe Bayón, CEO of Ecopetrol, Colombia’s biggest company, explains how the company is transforming to stay on top.
- November 7, 2017 by Ryan AventNot-So-Great Expectations
- August 8, 2017 by Daniel GrossThe closing of an energy hedge fund shows unique difficulties market veterans face when forecasting.
- March 10, 2016 by Daniel GrossCompanies and governments grappling with falling oil and gas prices are learning a difficult lesson about procyclicality.
- February 9, 2016 by Daniel GrossWhy we shouldn’t expect the price of air travel to fall just because jet fuel is cheaper.
All articles tagged: oil prices
More PwC insights
Bold insights for bold leaders. A new series that addresses the most urgent forces facing business leaders in 2021 — and beyond. Explore the series.