- There is very little overlap between the management areas leaders think they need to improve and the weaknesses identified by those they lead. Reconciling these differences will improve leaders and their organizations.
- With tax rules changing and interest rates set to rise globally, companies need to organize their operations around a new value equation.June 27, 2018 by Liz Sweigart
- Employee engagement rises when frequent, informal conversations replace annual reviews.
- When talented people from diverse backgrounds fail to rise in a company, there are three powerful solutions: having more inclusive team leaders, more diversity among the top leadership, and better sponsorship practices.
- The key to designing better, faster feedback systems.March 14, 2017 by Elizabeth Doty
- Your company must meet the dual challenges of focus and agility.December 14, 2015 by Eric J. McNulty
- The quantitative systems that determine pay for performance rest on a host of unquestioned assumptions.September 22, 2015 by Sally Helgesen
All articles tagged: performance reviews
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes