- Customers give personal information to companies that are careful about trust, transparency, and the type of data they request.
- February 27, 2019The monetary value of information about a single person’s online and offline activity may reach $10 a month by 2025 in the U.S. For further insights, read “Tomorrow’s Data Heroes.”
- Telecom companies are struggling to find a profitable identity in today’s digital sphere. What about helping customers control their information?
- Typical crisis planning focuses on specific potential shocks. But how do you prepare for an unforeseen “asymmetric” threat — one that comes out of nowhere, with no rule book to follow?
- March 8, 2018 by Alan MorrisonThe chair of a foundation dedicated to safeguarding personal information online believes blockchain is the answer.
All articles tagged: preventing identity theft
More PwC insights
And what it will look like on the ground.