- Economist Mariana Mazzucato explains how solving society’s toughest problems starts with rethinking how value is created and innovation is incentivized.
- Business and government should regard the rules as an operating system: a platform, updated collaboratively, that encourages innovation and the common good.
- Not-So-Great ExpectationsNovember 7, 2017 by Ryan Avent
- Investment in agricultural R&D is essential to feeding the world’s growing population.
- The law professor who brought behavioral science into public policy believes that with a little intervention, we can all have the freedom to choose wisely.June 7, 2017 by Sally Helgesen
- Duke professor Aaron Chatterji believes business leaders have social and political responsibilities they can’t afford to neglect.November 7, 2016 by Jan Alexander
All articles tagged: public sector
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes
Videos, Galleries, & More