- Economist Mariana Mazzucato explains how solving society’s toughest problems starts with rethinking how value is created and innovation is incentivized.
- Business and government should regard the rules as an operating system: a platform, updated collaboratively, that encourages innovation and the common good.
- November 7, 2017 by Ryan AventNot-So-Great Expectations
- Investment in agricultural R&D is essential to feeding the world’s growing population.
- June 7, 2017 by Sally HelgesenThe law professor who brought behavioral science into public policy believes that with a little intervention, we can all have the freedom to choose wisely.
- November 7, 2016 by Jan AlexanderDuke professor Aaron Chatterji believes business leaders have social and political responsibilities they can’t afford to neglect.
All articles tagged: public sector
- 1.Superhuman resources: How HR leaders have redefined their C-suite role
- 2.Why business leaders should try thinking like a comedian
- 3.Empathy: The glue we need to fix a fractured world
- 4.Meet modern compliance: Using AI and data to manage business risk better
- 5.Get your company in shape by redefining how people work
Videos, Galleries, & More
An integrated approach to city resilience and how urban leaders can better prepare for natural and human catastrophes.