- In the era of telecommuting, what qualifies as “working time”? A new paper proposes a way to track employees’ hours on the job while respecting their time off.
- In times of crisis and recovery, a strategic approach to compliance can build trust and create value for customers, stakeholders, and society at large.
- Organizations that shift compliance from a cost of doing business to a position of strategic value can generate significant competitive and cost advantage, and build trust. For more insight, see www.pwc.com/compliance-transformed.May 20, 2020
- The environment and other aspects of sustainability are becoming top concerns for investment CEOs and their clients.April 14, 2020 by Olwyn Alexander
- Company directors face heightened pressure to assess and manage risk at the organizations they oversee — and in the boardroom itself.March 11, 2020 by Michele Wucker
- Speaking of code.November 5, 2019 by James Surowiecki
- Large companies are probably ready for the obvious effects of the impending shift away from LIBOR, but hazards could be lurking in unexpected places.
- In his new book, Transaction Man, journalist Nicholas Lemann describes the evolution — and failure — of competing attempts to manage the power of corporations.September 20, 2019 by Mike Jakeman
- Cross-border deals face increased scrutiny, but understanding where regulators are coming from can help prevent trouble.
- Businesses should get involved as governments devise national AI strategies to encourage innovation, protect citizens, and compete globally. See also “2019 AI Predictions: 7 Trends You Can’t Afford to Ignore.”January 22, 2019 by Anand Rao
- Despite all the information available about artificial intelligence — and the efforts business leaders are making to come to terms with this technology — there are still some takeaways you should consider this year. Gain additional insights with PwC’s 2019 AI Predictions.January 21, 2019
- Three key trends that are shaping value-added and sales taxes. For more insight, read “It Pays to Keep Tabs on Indirect Taxes.”December 21, 2018
- Businesses need to understand three key trends that are shaping value-added and sales taxes, and take three steps to keep pace with change. See also “Why You Need to Pay More Attention to Indirect Taxes in 2019.”December 17, 2018 by Jo Bello
- Three steps to creating a better operating model.
- A new PwC survey identifies the barriers to blockchain adoption, and how companies can overcome them.
- With tax rules changing and interest rates set to rise globally, companies need to organize their operations around a new value equation.June 27, 2018 by Liz Sweigart
- Business and government should regard the rules as an operating system: a platform, updated collaboratively, that encourages innovation and the common good.
- A new survey identifies the top threats faced by company leaders.May 9, 2016
All articles tagged: regulation
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes
Videos, Galleries, & More
- Interactiveby Myles Mellor