- In the era of telecommuting, what qualifies as “working time”? A new paper proposes a way to track employees’ hours on the job while respecting their time off.
- In times of crisis and recovery, a strategic approach to compliance can build trust and create value for customers, stakeholders, and society at large.
- May 20, 2020Organizations that shift compliance from a cost of doing business to a position of strategic value can generate significant competitive and cost advantage, and build trust. For more insight, see www.pwc.com/compliance-transformed.
- April 14, 2020 by Olwyn AlexanderThe environment and other aspects of sustainability are becoming top concerns for investment CEOs and their clients.
- March 11, 2020 by Michele WuckerCompany directors face heightened pressure to assess and manage risk at the organizations they oversee — and in the boardroom itself.
- November 5, 2019 by James SurowieckiSpeaking of code.
- Large companies are probably ready for the obvious effects of the impending shift away from LIBOR, but hazards could be lurking in unexpected places.
- September 20, 2019 by Mike JakemanIn his new book, Transaction Man, journalist Nicholas Lemann describes the evolution — and failure — of competing attempts to manage the power of corporations.
- Cross-border deals face increased scrutiny, but understanding where regulators are coming from can help prevent trouble.
- January 22, 2019 by Anand RaoBusinesses should get involved as governments devise national AI strategies to encourage innovation, protect citizens, and compete globally. See also “2019 AI Predictions: 7 Trends You Can’t Afford to Ignore.”
- January 21, 2019Despite all the information available about artificial intelligence — and the efforts business leaders are making to come to terms with this technology — there are still some takeaways you should consider this year. Gain additional insights with PwC’s 2019 AI Predictions.
- December 21, 2018Three key trends that are shaping value-added and sales taxes. For more insight, read “It Pays to Keep Tabs on Indirect Taxes.”
- December 17, 2018 by Jo BelloBusinesses need to understand three key trends that are shaping value-added and sales taxes, and take three steps to keep pace with change. See also “Why You Need to Pay More Attention to Indirect Taxes in 2019.”
- Three steps to creating a better operating model.
- A new PwC survey identifies the barriers to blockchain adoption, and how companies can overcome them.
- June 27, 2018 by Liz SweigartWith tax rules changing and interest rates set to rise globally, companies need to organize their operations around a new value equation.
- Business and government should regard the rules as an operating system: a platform, updated collaboratively, that encourages innovation and the common good.
- May 9, 2016A new survey identifies the top threats faced by company leaders.
All articles tagged: regulation
More PwC insights
2,814 business leaders shared the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on their organizations.