- The author of Emotional Agility recommends four books that leaders can read to better understand and harness their own and others’ emotions.
- January 4, 2017 by Theodore KinniA veteran management professor at Cornell University’s ILR School recommends four books that can help leaders hone the ability to achieve their agendas.
- December 7, 2016 by Theodore KinniThe executive director of the Institute for the Future calls out books that explore human nature and networks.
- November 9, 2016 by Theodore KinniAn author, speaker, and former CEO calls out books that will make you a better leader.
- October 12, 2016 by Theodore KinniThe “Jane Bond of Innovation” recommends a reading list for value creation.
- September 14, 2016 by Theodore KinniAn expert on teaming from Harvard Business School shares three books for leaders who want to encourage collaboration in their organizations.
- August 17, 2016 by Theodore KinniThe eminent expert on leading change describes how three classics — including one of Freud’s major volumes — influence his thinking.
- June 22, 2016 by Theodore KinniThe chief executive officer of AARP discusses the books that have contributed to her worldview.
- May 25, 2016 by Theodore KinniA veteran executive calls out the books that most influenced him in a career driven by innovation.
- April 27, 2016 by Theodore KinniThe president of the Rockefeller Foundation discusses the best books for understanding and nurturing organizational resilience.
- March 30, 2016 by Theodore KinniA leading light of the corporate responsibility movement calls out a reading list for building a sustainable economy.
- February 24, 2016 by Theodore KinniThe legal scholar and coauthor of Nudge calls out four must-reads on decision making.
- February 2, 2016 by Theodore KinniThe CEO of Imperative recommends three books that explore purpose from individual and organizational perspectives.
- January 6, 2016 by Theodore KinniThe entrepreneur-in-residence for the City of Los Angeles Mayor’s Office recommends three books to stimulate organizational entrepreneurship and innovation.
- December 9, 2015 by Theodore KinniA Columbia Business School professor suggests a reading list for leaders struggling to hold on to competitive advantage.
- October 7, 2015 by Theodore KinniOne of the world’s most influential business thinkers talks about the books that shaped his approach to his career.
- September 16, 2015 by Theodore KinniA leading business author talks about the books that shaped his thinking and career.
- August 26, 2015 by Theodore KinniThe Stanford professor calls out four books that illuminate the often-dark paths to power.
- July 15, 2015 by Theodore KinniThe b-school professor recommends three books that support the development of value-based leadership.
- July 1, 2015 by Theodore KinniThe top-ranked executive coach recommends four books that will make you a better leader.
- February 4, 2015 by Theodore KinniApple’s former chief evangelist talks about the books that most contributed to his success.Related tags: required reading
All articles tagged: required reading
More PwC insights
Tune in to to find out how companies can build resilience into their DNA.