- It’s time to test whether cultures that are better aligned to strategy execution are helping companies respond to COVID-19.
- The drivers of enterprise value extend beyond financial productivity — and as disruption intensifies, businesses must adapt to avoid value destruction.
- February 10, 2021 by Roger L. MartinEconomic systems must balance efficiency with resilience in order to survive and flourish.
- November 30, 2020 by Ben LyttletonWhat we can learn from athletes performing in empty stadiums.
- June 30, 2020 by Blair SheppardFour groups of people are most at risk from the pandemic’s economic effects, and each will have to chart a new course to achieve success.
- June 24, 2020When faced with uncertainty, successful companies prepare and act, rather than react.
- May 20, 2020 by Adam BryantSelf-sufficiency is a prized trait among executives, especially during times of crisis such as the COVID-19 pandemic. But it has drawbacks, too.
- Research suggests that with the right mind-set, technological literacy, and community engagement, you can shepherd your entire workforce into the digital future.
- The top digital performers transcend traditional approaches to large-scale change.
- Amid significant changes to how people work and live, the ability to persevere is critical.
- December 17, 2019 by Mohamed KandeDigital investments can help your company be resilient amid changes in the economic environment.
- January 4, 2019 by Ben LyttletonStrategies for taking penalty kicks in soccer can provide helpful lessons for high-pressure business situations, too.
- April 27, 2016 by Theodore KinniThe president of the Rockefeller Foundation discusses the best books for understanding and nurturing organizational resilience.
All articles tagged: resilience
More PwC insights
In one of the largest global surveys of workers, people revealed a mostly optimistic story, but one with some concerning undercurrents.