- The most effective customer strategies are grounded in active engagement, setting clear expectations and empowering users with options that suit their needs.
- Five principles of service design, adapted for the COVID-19 era.
- Don’t let what you’re learning go to waste — capture it for post-crisis strategy and growth.
- June 18, 2020 by Matt PalmquistBusinesses should consider the pros and cons of adopting digital customer service systems.
- January 23, 2020 by Matt PalmquistCustomers give personal information to companies that are careful about trust, transparency, and the type of data they request.
- January 22, 2020 by Suvarchala NarayananHow Bhaskar Bhat turned an Indian watchmaking startup into a lifestyle giant.
- May 28, 2019 by Megan HigginsGathering different sorts of data can yield surprising insights and drive more effective decision making.
- January 30, 2019 by John MaxwellConsumers have more power over your company’s success or failure than ever before, and it’s time for a new metric that captures the return on your investment in them.
- Online brands are opening brick-and-mortar shops, using technology and data-driven customer insights to transform the in-store experience.
- December 21, 2018 by Matt PalmquistChristmas displays make shoppers more forgiving of employee mistakes but more judgmental of unfairness.
- Getting consumers their packages when and where they want them in a cost-effective way is a global need, but shipping solutions vary by region.
- June 25, 2018 by Denise DahlhoffPeople are using virtual assistants such as Siri and Alexa to do a lot of things, but making purchases isn’t really one of them. What will it take to make voice commerce take off?
- Digital tools can enhance the customer experience, but won’t replace people.
- PwC’s seventh annual global survey of consumers suggests that the next major retail industry battle will be over control of everyday routines.
- He understood that everything a company sells — and everything its customers do — should contribute to the experience.
- January 25, 2018 by Eric J. McNultyHow I liberated myself from points and why it matters to your company.
- December 20, 2017 by Michelle GerdesIn a complicated retail landscape, it is critical for retailers to understand what shoppers are thinking.
- August 15, 2017 by Michelle GerdesA small but growing number of retailers and restaurants are experimenting with selling their wares through unstaffed kiosks, often linked to apps and e-payment systems.
- July 25, 2017A selection of books perfect for your commute — or the beach.
- June 16, 2017 by Michelle GerdesThe $13.7 billion agreement may help both retailers overcome some of their biggest hurdles.
- April 12, 2017 by Daniel GrossForget your worries about the factory floor. Machines are already decimating retail jobs.
- The Pokémon Go craze may have faded, but it provides clues for retailers using technology to engage consumers.
- January 19, 2017 by Matt PalmquistConsumers who use mobile apps tend to make more-frequent purchases, spend less per transaction, and return items more often than those who don’t.
- January 11, 2017 by Catharine P. TaylorBeyond revenue, customers who are obsessed with a product don’t just provide valuable insight but are a conduit to new markets.
- December 8, 2016 by Matt PalmquistWhen it comes to consumer goods, infrequent purchasers, not faithful customers, seem to drive market-share growth.
All articles tagged: retail trends
|Page 1 2||Next >|
More PwC insights
In one of the largest global surveys of workers, people revealed a mostly optimistic story, but one with some concerning undercurrents.