- The rise of connected, autonomous, shared, and electric vehicles will reshape the industry. The challenge in the meantime is survival.
- An Conghui, president of Zhejiang Geely Holding Group and CEO of Geely Auto Group, explains the future of flying cars and the value of an international brand.
- The auto industry is making massive R&D investments in safety, connectivity, and autonomy — so far without good returns.
- April 6, 2017 by Daniel GrossAutonomous buses seem like a natural solution to a school bus driver shortage, but parents would certainly disagree.
- March 7, 2017 by Chunka MuiGoogle vaulted from nowhere to grab the lead in driverless cars, but Waymo aims to win the race.
- The advent of autonomous vehicles may send the auto insurance industry over a cliff.
- December 19, 2016What really happens to human systems — machines, processes, and businesses — when smart machines enter the picture? For related insights, read “Five Overlooked Principles Shaping the Destiny of Your Business.”
- November 21, 2016 by Eric J. McNultyTechnologies often spawn metaphors, which change over time and shape how we think about work.
- When it comes to the autonomous ride-hailing battle, no single player has all the capabilities necessary to succeed.
- While automakers pour millions into winning the autonomous vehicle race, they run the risk of ignoring the more imminent threats that could sink them before the technology becomes pervasive.
- July 26, 2016 by Chunka MuiStartup nuTonomy thinks that the island nation is the place to make autonomous vehicles — in the form of driverless taxis — a reality.
- October 26, 2015As the demand for connected car features increases, automakers could see an increase in revenue as high 204 percent over the next five years.
All articles tagged: self-driving cars
More PwC insights
Bold insights for bold leaders. A new series that addresses the most urgent forces facing business leaders in 2021 — and beyond. Explore the series.