When you know the probabilities of future events, including your own processes, you can hedge their risks in more strategic ways.
- Technological changes foreshadow a dramatic — but manageable — shift in business logic everywhere.
- It’s time to take today’s technological threats seriously and change the way you do business.
- How to develop a coherent strategy to face today's technological threats. For more insight, read “10 Principles for Winning the Game of Digital Disruption.”November 29, 2017
- The influential economic theorist looks ahead to a world of virtually free energy and zero marginal cost production, and to a desperate race against climate change.
- A vast shortage of truckers reveals what’s wrong with relying on independent contractors.March 16, 2017 by Daniel Gross
- A French ride-sharing company discovered six key elements needed to nurture user confidence, and its business.August 29, 2016 by Shellie Karabell
- Don’t assume the new entrant in your market is a disruption. Learn to recognize different types of threats and design the best strategic response.July 18, 2016 by Alexander Kandybin
- In his new book, Arun Sundararajan paints a rosy picture of the revolutionary companies and platforms that are altering the nature of work.May 4, 2016 by Lydia DePillis
- How do we shape effective public policy in an age of rapid change?October 19, 2015 by Eric J. McNulty
All articles tagged: sharing economy
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes