- When you know the probabilities of future events, including your own processes, you can hedge their risks in more strategic ways.
- Technological changes foreshadow a dramatic — but manageable — shift in business logic everywhere.
- It’s time to take today’s technological threats seriously and change the way you do business. See also “A Guide to Winning the Digital Disruption Game.”
- November 29, 2017How to develop a coherent strategy to face today's technological threats. For more insight, read “10 Principles for Winning the Game of Digital Disruption.”
- The influential economic theorist looks ahead to a world of virtually free energy and zero marginal cost production, and to a desperate race against climate change.
- March 16, 2017 by Daniel GrossA vast shortage of truckers reveals what’s wrong with relying on independent contractors.
- August 29, 2016 by Shellie KarabellA French ride-sharing company discovered six key elements needed to nurture user confidence, and its business.
- July 18, 2016 by Alexander KandybinDon’t assume the new entrant in your market is a disruption. Learn to recognize different types of threats and design the best strategic response.
- May 4, 2016 by Lydia DePillisIn his new book, Arun Sundararajan paints a rosy picture of the revolutionary companies and platforms that are altering the nature of work.
- October 19, 2015 by Eric J. McNultyHow do we shape effective public policy in an age of rapid change?
All articles tagged: sharing economy
Videos, Galleries, & More
The ninth annual report offers a quantitative market outlook to 2035.