- In her new book, Boston College professor Juliet Schor reports on the ways that the sharing economy has — and has not — lived up to its initial promise.
- December 15, 2020 by Mike JakemanIn her new book, Can’t Even, Anne Helen Petersen lays out the immense challenges millennials face in gaining a foothold in the economy.
- May 9, 2018 by John SvioklaWhen you know the probabilities of future events, including your own processes, you can hedge their risks in more strategic ways.
- Technological changes foreshadow a dramatic — but manageable — shift in business logic everywhere.
- It’s time to take today’s technological threats seriously and change the way you do business. See also “A Guide to Winning the Digital Disruption Game.”
- November 29, 2017How to develop a coherent strategy to face today's technological threats. For more insight, read “10 Principles for Winning the Game of Digital Disruption.”
- The influential economic theorist looks ahead to a world of virtually free energy and zero marginal cost production, and to a desperate race against climate change.
- March 16, 2017 by Daniel GrossA vast shortage of truckers reveals what’s wrong with relying on independent contractors.
- August 29, 2016 by Shellie KarabellA French ride-sharing company discovered six key elements needed to nurture user confidence, and its business.
- July 18, 2016 by Alexander KandybinDon’t assume the new entrant in your market is a disruption. Learn to recognize different types of threats and design the best strategic response.
- May 4, 2016 by Lydia DePillisIn his new book, Arun Sundararajan paints a rosy picture of the revolutionary companies and platforms that are altering the nature of work.
- October 19, 2015 by Eric J. McNultyHow do we shape effective public policy in an age of rapid change?
All articles tagged: sharing economy
Saving to your library.
The item has been saved. Click here to access your saved items, or click the “X” to go back to the article.
There was an error