- Felipe Bayón, CEO of Ecopetrol, Colombia’s biggest company, explains how the company is transforming to stay on top.
- Despite investor skepticism about business conglomerates, in emerging markets they are well placed to improve returns. But they need a sharper focus and a better-defined strategic identity to guarantee future performance.
- Michael Pennisi, the chief executive of QSuper, one of Australia’s largest pension funds, describes how to change direction at scale.
- Winners, losers, and strategies in the new world economic order.Related tags: china, China geopolitics, currency wars, disruption, economic growth, economics, emerging markets, financial crisis, geopolitics, global economy, global issues, global perspective, global trade, global trends, innovation, innovation strategy, international relations, megatrends, state-owned enterprises
All articles tagged: state-owned enterprises
- 1.The secret recipe for organizational culture is no recipe
- 2.How organizations can design for agility and embrace uncertainty
- 3.10 principles of organization design
- 4.Why managing uncertainty is a key leadership skill
- 5.Changing Channels In The Automotive Industry: The Future of Automotive Marketing and Distribution
More PwC insights
Four fault lines show a fracturing among global consumers.