- A modern strategy that works will require leaders to learn new skills and apply new tools. Here’s a primer for a refreshed approach.
- October 3, 2019 by Art KleinerFormer Tata Group director R. Gopalakrishnan, who's written a new book, says the best leaders focus on building both a better business and a better world.
- April 22, 2019 by Bob MoritzIn PwC’s annual global survey of chief executives, CEOs’ optimism about their own company’s prospects is a leading indicator of broader economic prosperity. How, then, can we best foster confident CEOs?
- May 18, 2016Most companies lack people in positions of power with the experience and confidence required to challenge the status quo. For further insights, read “10 Principles of Strategic Leadership.”
All articles tagged: strategic leaders
- 1.Create a virtual watercooler to spark innovative problem-solving
- 2.How the need for secure supply chains is propelling blockchain
- 3.The secret recipe for organizational culture is no recipe
- 4.Aneeta Rattan confronts bias in the workplace
- 5.How organizations can design for agility and embrace uncertainty
More PwC insights
Four fault lines show a fracturing among global consumers.