Multinationals need to prepare for a range of contingencies to protect their Chinese interests and operations.
- Demand sensing is a key element of a real-time, connected supply chain ecosystem and can kick-start digital transformation.
- Without strategic guidance, corporate crisis response efforts may not be sustainable.November 2, 2017 by Marissa Michel
- As business and technology strategies become more integrated, companies need an IT manager who can watch the bottom line and communicate, as well as do the hard coding.August 24, 2017 by Matt Palmquist
- Shaping strategy should be an ongoing team effort of the CEO and directors, not just an annual exercise.January 31, 2017 by Ken Favaro
- Companies need a clear and complete view of how their digital transformations are progressing.
- Your strategic planning process and annual off-sites may be holding your directors back.December 22, 2016 by Ken Favaro
- When it comes to the autonomous ride-hailing battle, no single player has all the capabilities necessary to succeed.
- The service sector needs to break away from old manufacturing-oriented habits and build great consumer experiences into every facet of its business model.
- While automakers pour millions into winning the autonomous vehicle race, they run the risk of ignoring the more imminent threats that could sink them before the technology becomes pervasive.
- The attacks have changed business thinking and practice around disaster preparedness.September 9, 2016 by Eric J. McNulty
- The Fort McMurray blazes test the limits of fundamental ideas in organizational crisis management.May 23, 2016 by Eric J. McNulty
- Your company must meet the dual challenges of focus and agility.December 14, 2015 by Eric J. McNulty
All articles tagged: strategic planning
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Leslie H. Moeller, Nicholas Hodson, and Martina Sangin
- by Theodore Kinni
- by Khalil Smith