Clear choices can provide stability for your organization while also enhancing your strategic options and ability to adapt.
- Focus on intrinsic value, not share price, to surpass investor expectations.
- The fear of disruption is often exaggerated. In reality, organizations that are threatened by new technologies and new players usually have more time than they realize to craft an effective response. For further insights, read “The Fear of Disruption Can Be More Damaging than Actual Disruption.”September 27, 2017
- Resist the urge to react too hastily to major change — or to use it as an excuse not to take action. Focus instead on making the fundamental strategic choices necessary to strengthen your business. See also “Disruptors and the Disrupted: A Tale of Eight Companies — in Pictures.”
- A quick interactive diagnostic tool shows whether your strategy is coherent, how well it stacks up against your competitors, and how you can improve it.
- Leaders who fully understand strategy and execution are rare. Those who can make it work are even rarer. We’re looking for examples.April 10, 2017 by Art Kleiner
- How to get the strategists and implementers in your company to work together effectively. For more insight, read “10 Principles of Strategy through Execution.”February 13, 2017
- How to link where your company is headed with what it does best. See also “A Guide to Strategy through Execution.”
- The most capable strategists see the real value, and big pitfalls, in new business concepts.May 25, 2016 by Ken Favaro
All articles tagged: strategy concepts
Elsewhere in s+b
- by David Wijeratne, Mark Rathbone, and Gabriel Wong
- by Colm Kelly and Blair Sheppard
- by Per-Ola Karlsson, DeAnne Aguirre, and Kristin Rivera