- The right time frame for a strategy depends on what its implementation will require.
- February 6, 2019 by Ken FavaroLeaders should draw on the past to spark ideas that are both novel and practical.
- January 2, 2018 by Ken FavaroEvaluate new management approaches, such as holacracy and agile, based on how they can improve clarity and collaboration at your company.
- June 28, 2017 by Ken FavaroSuccessful innovation in big organizations demands three essential behaviors.
- May 9, 2017 by Ken FavaroFinancial engineering won’t fix a stagnant valuation.
- April 12, 2017 by Ken FavaroThe next generation of management needs to build its strategic acumen through real-world practice.
- March 21, 2017 by Ken FavaroYour strategy should turn customers into “cross-buyers” of your products and services.
All articles tagged: strategy talk
- 1.Create a virtual watercooler to spark innovative problem-solving
- 2.The secret recipe for organizational culture is no recipe
- 3.How the need for secure supply chains is propelling blockchain
- 4.Aneeta Rattan confronts bias in the workplace
- 5.How organizations can design for agility and embrace uncertainty
More PwC insights
Four fault lines show a fracturing among global consumers.