- In his new book, journalist and historian Marc Levinson describes the limits of long supply chains and the ways in which new trade routes are forming.
- In the face of a global crisis, well-prepared businesses can help protect their workers and their bottom lines.
- Li & Fung CEO Spencer Fung has explicitly championed a digital transformation of one of the world’s most influential supply chain solutions platforms.
- October 23, 2019 by Matt PalmquistA case study shows how a small business arm can deliver real value and innovation to a multinational.
- Internationalization can help businesses rethink their global footprint and governments attract trade and enterprise.
- July 18, 2019 by Deepali SrivastavaBeing green isn’t the only reason for companies to get on board. Retailers, restaurants, and others that find ways to minimize food surpluses will reap financial rewards, too.
- For Greg Lehmkuhl, president and CEO of Lineage Logistics, temperature-controlled supply chains for perishables are one of the world’s next great platforms.
- Keeping up with the growing volume of e-commerce will require delivery companies to disrupt their long-standing business model.
- May 7, 2018 by RP SiegelA growing number of innovative companies is capturing CO2 and using it to create materials and products for human consumption.
- Demand sensing is a key element of a real-time, connected supply chain ecosystem and can kick-start digital transformation.
- October 31, 2016 by Duff McDonaldPlanning for Unpredictability
- October 19, 2016 by Rodger HowellWhen a product loses consumer appeal, it’s usually because the company’s support system has broken down.
- October 6, 2016 by Matt PalmquistWith manufacturing put into the hands of small firms and even consumers, traditional value chains may no longer be as advantageous.
- Global businesses are about to integrate their operations into a seamless digital whole, and thereby change the world.
- January 21, 2016 by Matt PalmquistFlexible, adaptive supply chain management is an overlooked but vital component of a company’s overall innovation strategy.
- August 26, 2015 by Matt PalmquistCIOs are staying longer in their jobs, another sign that supply chain management is becoming more vital to large companies.
All articles tagged: supply chain
More PwC insights
Bold insights for bold leaders. A new series that addresses the most urgent forces facing business leaders in 2021 — and beyond. Explore the series.