- Facebook’s evolving mission statement is evidence that people are craving smaller communities and niche experiences.
- Daniel Hulme, CEO of the AI solutions startup Satalia, offers other chief executives a primer on the technology that will shape the future of work and business.
- They’re not gone. But they are struggling as the market splits into behemoth platforms and a multitude of small, niche players that those platforms enable.October 4, 2018 by Kevin Maney
- Companies are already designing robots to handle tasks that would be unthinkable for humans.July 16, 2018 by Kevin Maney
- As distinctions dissolve among the hardware, software, services, and telecom sectors, companies are changing how they compete.
- Successful startups reach a point when they must shed their early habits and take on just the right amount of managerial maturity. See also “How Startups Can Avoid the Chrysalis Effect."June 1, 2016 by Juliette Powell
All articles tagged: tech companies
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes