- More access to AI tools means more innovation, but the process of providing this access must be carefully managed.
- November 7, 2019 by Art KleinerManagement writer Ram Charan explains the benefits of managing by cash earnings per share.
- May 3, 2019 by Kevin ManeyFacebook’s evolving mission statement is evidence that people are craving smaller communities and niche experiences.
- Daniel Hulme, CEO of the AI solutions startup Satalia, offers other chief executives a primer on the technology that will shape the future of work and business.
- October 4, 2018 by Kevin ManeyThey’re not gone. But they are struggling as the market splits into behemoth platforms and a multitude of small, niche players that those platforms enable.
- July 16, 2018 by Kevin ManeyCompanies are already designing robots to handle tasks that would be unthinkable for humans.
- As distinctions dissolve among the hardware, software, services, and telecom sectors, companies are changing how they compete.
- June 1, 2016 by Juliette PowellSuccessful startups reach a point when they must shed their early habits and take on just the right amount of managerial maturity. See also “How Startups Can Avoid the Chrysalis Effect."
All articles tagged: tech companies
More PwC insights
In one of the largest global surveys of workers, people revealed a mostly optimistic story, but one with some concerning undercurrents.