- A new mathematical model helps incumbent firms forecast consumer response to novel tech offerings.
- October 4, 2018 by Kevin ManeyThey’re not gone. But they are struggling as the market splits into behemoth platforms and a multitude of small, niche players that those platforms enable.
- June 1, 2016 by Juliette PowellSuccessful startups reach a point when they must shed their early habits and take on just the right amount of managerial maturity. See also “How Startups Can Avoid the Chrysalis Effect."
All articles tagged: tech sector
- 1.The secret recipe for organizational culture is no recipe
- 2.How organizations can design for agility and embrace uncertainty
- 3.10 principles of organization design
- 4.Why managing uncertainty is a key leadership skill
- 5.Changing Channels In The Automotive Industry: The Future of Automotive Marketing and Distribution
More PwC insights
Four fault lines show a fracturing among global consumers.