- In the 20th edition of strategy+business’s Best Business Books section, our writers identify the three most compelling reads in seven genres.
- July 24, 2019 by Theodore KinniIn The Next Billion Users, Payal Arora reports that the global poor have similar digital motivations to everyone else.
- June 13, 2019 by Theodore KinniJames Vlahos’s new book, Talk to Me, is a good starting point for exploring how voice computing could disrupt your business.
- September 29, 2015 by Edward H. BakerEver-smarter computers may be poised to steal the jobs of a rising number of people. In a new book, Geoff Colvin argues that humans can deploy a secret weapon: their ability to care.
- September 14, 2015 by Jan AlexanderThe University of Michigan professor believes that to solve human problems, human skill is needed more urgently than ever before.
All articles tagged: technology books
More PwC insights
And what it will look like on the ground.