- In the 20th edition of strategy+business’s Best Business Books section, our writers identify the three most compelling reads in seven genres.
- July 24, 2019 by Theodore KinniIn The Next Billion Users, Payal Arora reports that the global poor have similar digital motivations to everyone else.
- June 13, 2019 by Theodore KinniJames Vlahos’s new book, Talk to Me, is a good starting point for exploring how voice computing could disrupt your business.
- September 29, 2015 by Edward H. BakerEver-smarter computers may be poised to steal the jobs of a rising number of people. In a new book, Geoff Colvin argues that humans can deploy a secret weapon: their ability to care.
- September 14, 2015 by Jan AlexanderThe University of Michigan professor believes that to solve human problems, human skill is needed more urgently than ever before.
All articles tagged: technology books
Saving to your library.
The item has been saved. Click here to access your saved items, or click the “X” to go back to the article.
There was an error