A new generation of devices, powered by artificial intelligence, could be in consumers’ hands within a few years.
- Bernardo Vargas Gibsone, CEO of the Colombian utility and construction company ISA, sees opportunity emerging from turmoil.
- As distinctions dissolve among the hardware, software, services, and telecom sectors, companies are changing how they compete.
- Turning Dreams into RealityOctober 31, 2016 by Bethany McLean
- The success of projects involving several stakeholders can depend on achieving the right balance of internal and external contributions.May 28, 2015 by Matt Palmquist
- Companies that winningly reposition their brands tend to do so by anticipating market trends and overcoming or minimizing common challenges.December 4, 2014 by Matt Palmquist
- For service companies seeking to lure customers away from their rivals, success lies in keeping it simple.September 25, 2014 by Matt Palmquist
- A review of Mass Flourishing: How Grassroots Innovation Created Jobs, Challenge, and Change, by Edmund Phelps.February 11, 2014 by Marc Levinson
- Hostile acquisitions may be largely a thing of the past, as they’ve been replaced with gentler—and more effective—M&A strategies.January 30, 2014 by Matt Palmquist
- These four excelled at making meaningful connections in a world where that matters more than ever.November 1, 2013 by Art Kleiner
- Corporations that understand why people buy counterfeit goods can learn to draw more consumers away from fakes.August 8, 2013 by Matt Palmquist
- Companies that focus on driving customer usage and spending see their conversion rates increase.July 12, 2013 by Matt Palmquist
- Ed Whitacre, author of American Turnaround: Reinventing AT&T and GM and the Way We Do Business in the USA, introduces an uncommonly clear passage on managing change from Leading Successful Change: 8 Keys to Making Change Work, by Gregory P. Shea and Cassie A. Solomon.May 31, 2013
- The newest CEOs have neither the diversity nor the global backgrounds that you might expect.
- A review of Makers: The New Industrial Revolution, by Chris Anderson.May 28, 2013 by Tom Igoe
- A review of The Idea Factory, by Jon Gertner.May 29, 2012 by Steven Levy
- May 29, 2012
- CEOs who took part in Booz & Company’s 2011 study of CEO turnover share their thoughts about the difficulties they faced, the successes they achieved, and what, in retrospect, they might have done differently in their first year on the job.
- Gains are seen when a subset of directors and senior executives share knowledge and ideas.January 27, 2012
- People may be paying too much for broadband, and innovation could be a victim.January 14, 2011
- Jim Champy, coauthor, with Harry Greenspun, of Reengineering Health Care: A Manifesto for Radically Rethinking Health Care Delivery, introduces a lesson on the pitfalls of measurement from Faster, Cheaper, Better: The 9 Levers for Transforming How Work Gets Done, by Michael Hammer and Lisa W. Hershman.January 3, 2011
- Freelancers are turning to “co-working” environments for better workplace interaction. Companies could use them to boost productivity.May 25, 2010 by Andrew Jones
- As growing numbers of women enter the economic mainstream, they will have a profound effect on global business.
- Mobile phones may increase workers’ productivity, but they have not, as many people feared they would, blurred the boundaries between work and home.April 23, 2010
All articles tagged: telecommunications
|Page 1 2 3||Next >|