- Group CEO Nasser Al-Nasser explains how the company’s digital strategy has helped it meet customers’ urgent needs and reveal new opportunities for growth.
- Companies that prioritize innovation and care in redesigning customer experiences will be best positioned to stay ahead of shifting consumer preferences.
- January 29, 2020 by Deborah UngerSilvio Kutić, CEO of Infobip, discusses the evolution of messaging technology and the ways in which artificial intelligence will change how we interact with the Internet.
- Communications service providers will only gain a return on their infrastructure investments by adopting innovative business models.
- February 27, 2019The monetary value of information about a single person’s online and offline activity may reach $10 a month by 2025 in the U.S. For further insights, read “Tomorrow’s Data Heroes.”
- Telecom companies are struggling to find a profitable identity in today’s digital sphere. What about helping customers control their information?
- A new generation of devices, powered by artificial intelligence, could be in consumers’ hands within a few years.
- Bernardo Vargas Gibsone, CEO of the Colombian utility and construction company ISA, sees opportunity emerging from turmoil.
- As distinctions dissolve among the hardware, software, services, and telecom sectors, companies are changing how they compete.
- October 31, 2016 by Bethany McLeanTurning Dreams into Reality
- May 28, 2015 by Matt PalmquistThe success of projects involving several stakeholders can depend on achieving the right balance of internal and external contributions.
- December 4, 2014 by Matt PalmquistCompanies that winningly reposition their brands tend to do so by anticipating market trends and overcoming or minimizing common challenges.
- September 25, 2014 by Matt PalmquistFor service companies seeking to lure customers away from their rivals, success lies in keeping it simple.
- February 11, 2014 by Marc LevinsonA review of Mass Flourishing: How Grassroots Innovation Created Jobs, Challenge, and Change, by Edmund Phelps.
- January 30, 2014 by Matt PalmquistHostile acquisitions may be largely a thing of the past, as they’ve been replaced with gentler—and more effective—M&A strategies.
- November 1, 2013 by Art KleinerThese four excelled at making meaningful connections in a world where that matters more than ever.
- August 8, 2013 by Matt PalmquistCorporations that understand why people buy counterfeit goods can learn to draw more consumers away from fakes.
- July 12, 2013 by Matt PalmquistCompanies that focus on driving customer usage and spending see their conversion rates increase.
- May 31, 2013Ed Whitacre, author of American Turnaround: Reinventing AT&T and GM and the Way We Do Business in the USA, introduces an uncommonly clear passage on managing change from Leading Successful Change: 8 Keys to Making Change Work, by Gregory P. Shea and Cassie A. Solomon.
- The newest CEOs have neither the diversity nor the global backgrounds that you might expect.
- May 28, 2013 by Tom IgoeA review of Makers: The New Industrial Revolution, by Chris Anderson.
- May 29, 2012 by Steven LevyA review of The Idea Factory, by Jon Gertner.
- May 29, 2012
- CEOs who took part in Booz & Company’s 2011 study of CEO turnover share their thoughts about the difficulties they faced, the successes they achieved, and what, in retrospect, they might have done differently in their first year on the job.
All articles tagged: telecommunications
|Page 1 2 3||Next >|
More PwC insights
Tune in to to find out how companies can build resilience into their DNA.