In this Thought Leader interview, social presencing theater innovators Otto Scharmer and Arawana Hayashi describe how to develop your management skills through physical awareness.
- Innovation and superior performance aren’t just for Silicon Valley disruptors and global giants.October 3, 2016 by Daniel Gross
- A global study coauthored by NYU law professor Kenji Yoshino found a range of business benefits in promoting gender-identity rights.August 2, 2016 by Art Kleiner
- Former NBC Universal CEO Bob Wright looks back on his two decades at GE — and forward to a post-broadcast, post-cable media world.July 5, 2016 by Art Kleiner
- For Dartmouth professor Syd Finkelstein, “glorious bastards” such as Larry Ellison, “iconoclasts” such as Alice Waters, and “nurturers” such as Jon Stewart are models for the next generation of leadership development.June 7, 2016 by Art Kleiner
- A brief tribute to s+b’s founding editor, who died on April 6, 2016.April 10, 2016 by Art Kleiner
- The NYU social psychologist says that the ethical risks for a business depend on its ingrained cultural attitudes.February 1, 2016 by Ann Graham
- Two leaders of an Australian fund explain how they challenged deceptive messages about investment capability, and raised the game of the companies they work with.
- A Columbia Business School professor suggests a reading list for leaders struggling to hold on to competitive advantage.December 9, 2015 by Theodore Kinni
- The most thoughtful theorists aren’t content to promulgate a brilliant insight and preserve it in amber.December 8, 2015 by Amy Bernstein
- Having applied the logic of physics to predict the life expectancy of biological creatures and cities, Geoffrey West is now searching for the scientific principles that dictate the life spans of companies.November 9, 2015 by Lawrence M. Fisher
- UNC Kenan-Flagler professor Mike Christian discusses techniques executives can use to improve interpersonal relationships and performance. For more related insights, read “Mike Christian on Mindfulness and Mental Energy.”November 3, 2015
- Starting a quarterly magazine dealing with the biggest ideas means working hard on the ability to see into the future.November 3, 2015 by Joel Kurtzman
- The master algorithm will invent everything that can be invented.October 21, 2015 by Theodore Kinni
- One of the world’s most influential business thinkers talks about the books that shaped his approach to his career.October 7, 2015 by Theodore Kinni
- A leading business author talks about the books that shaped his thinking and career.September 16, 2015 by Theodore Kinni
- The University of Michigan professor believes that to solve human problems, human skill is needed more urgently than ever before.September 14, 2015 by Jan Alexander
- The entire history of management ideas can be seen as a series of answers to a few pragmatic queries.
All articles tagged: thought leaders
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Christopher Vollmer and Daniel Gross
- by Norbert Schwieters and Bob Moritz
- by Deborah Unger